One thing about getting put in Facebook jail is that I get so much more accomplished when I’m unable to go back and forth with racists and bigots.
The past 30 days have been absolutely life changing. While I’m still flawed, I’m so proud of the person I’m becoming.
In case you were wondering, here are 10 things I did over the last few weeks that I didn’t get to share with you:
1. Was thankful I was unable to delete all of you who are being scammed by Kanye’s foolishness. I have a Christian goat that grants all your prayers to sell all of you.
2. Had a weekend at the lake with friends and renewed my views that strong friendships are hard to come by
3. Decided to no longer spend holidays where I feel the most pain. Therefore, I booked a trip to one of the happiest countries for Thanksgiving
4. I booked my very first real speaking engagement. I cannot wait to share with my workshop audience what it’s like to remove the guilt in our lives and find joy
5. I applied to turn a portion of “CherronRambles” into a non-profit. Stay tuned!
6. Been in these dating streets like…….. follow the link to subscribe to CherronRambles so you can get all the deets and laugh before anyone else
7. Attended a conference on Religion’s role in Mental Health for people of color. This should be a required attendance for anyone raising teens and young adults. Hell, black folks period.
8. Watched y’all continue to post fake ass stories, get called out, then refuse to delete it because in your minds you think, “well, it could be true”.
9. Stopped drinking. For a day 🤷🏽♀️
10. Continued to make sure that my mental health was priority. I can’t expect others to see their faults in order for me to heal. They’ll have to live with themselves. I just have to make sure I can live with MYself.
Enjoy some pictures from my last 30 days. I hope they bring you joy.
So proud of you for taking care of YOU!! That’s the most important part. Girl…and this Kanye West FOOLISHNESS has me annoyed beyond measure…those folks make me tired! Glad you’re back and doing well.
Thank you, self care is so important …
lol.. I wish I could block anything Kanye that comes on my feed
It looks like you really enjoyed those 30 days Facebook free. Your hair is beautiful by the way. With the holidays right around the corner, mental illness and suicide will definitely be affecting a lot of people. Spend your holiday how you want to spend it. Stress free and drama free. I would love to have attended that conference about religion and mental health. I hope you enjoy yourself for the holidays neighbor.
One of the speakers at the conference was a black Baptist minister and I’ve never heard one speak the way he did about mental health and getting help outside of the Bible… Stress is killing people daily and I decided not to let anything or anyone stress me anymore. Happy Holidays to you neighbor!